Overview | Registration | Call for Papers, Case Studies, and Symposia | Scientific Committee
Planning Committee | Accommodation | Accreditation | Program Schedule
Call for Mini Symposium/Themed Break-Out Session
The program planning committee welcomes submissions from researchers to propose mini-symposiums / workshops relevant to proposed conference topics.
Deadline for submission is February 28, 2017
How to Submit
Create an account through our online abstract submission site. Now you can login to the site using the email and password you just created.Once logged in as an Author, you can choose "Create a new Submission" from the top left and choose "Workshop Proposal". Complete Title, Author Information, and fill out the form with your previously prepared information from Step 1. If you need any assistance, please contact the Conference Secretariat, email@example.com You will receive feedback on the status of your workshop within 30 days of submission.All approved workshop chairs and speakers are required to register for the conference by March 31, 2017.
- Prepare a summary of your symposia by gathering the following information:
- Early-bird registration rates will be in effect until March 31, 2017.
All abstracts submitted are blinded and reviewed by a minimum of 2 reviewers
- Appropriate and relevant to conference
- Useful knowledge and direction
- New or unique material
- Purpose and objectives clearly stated
- Methods / data collection clear and appropriate
- Results clearly stated
- Conclusions appropriate with research design and findings
- Limitations noted
- Any perceived Conflict of Interest that warrants concern