Donate to CIRPD
Thank you for your interest in supporting our programs and services. As a charitable organization we rely on public support to create credible resources underpinning our programs and services.
2017 Funding Priorities
Current Wish List
|Sharepoint Migration 2007 to 2013 - New functionality awaits. Help us transform our program delivery.
|Open Access Publishing - Support our open access program to ensure our research studies are available to all at no cost. The average open access processing fee is $2,000. Our target is to publish 5 articles.
Server Farm Memory - Become a memory booster - Our servers a need a memory boost – your contribution will improve performance and reliability of our websites.
- 10 donations of $2,500 = $25,000
- 5 donations of $2,000 = $10,000
- 10 donations of $650 = $6,500
- 10 donations of $350 = $3,500
Your support helps to fund our webinar series, research synthesis activities, planning activities, and community engagement around the following topics:
Prevention and Reduction of Pain and Pain Suffering
- Chronic pain is a leading cause of disability in Canada, affecting men, women and children of all ages.
Prevention and Reduction of Workplace Disability
- A survey conducted by Watson Wyatt reported that managers estimated that health and productivity costs for large employers account for 20-25% of an organization's payroll.
- Based on current trends it is expected that public health issues related to obesity, diabetes, mental health disorders, cancer, cardiovascular disease and respiratory illnesses will have a profound effect on work disability
Your generous support to The Canadian Institute for the Relief of Pain and Disability will help fund:
- the translation of current research into practical tools and resource
- credible programs and services that empower people with current research evidence
- help us move research into practice
Your contribution today makes a difference
Annual Individual Giving
Please contact us about
$500 Community Investor
$1,000 Research Contributor
$5,000 Directors’ Circle
$10,000 President's Circle
our Corporate and Planned Giving Programs.
Ways to Donate
It’s easy to donate online to CIRPD. Our donations are processed securely online.
Our online credit card processor, Bambora is used by TD Bank, Future Shop, Best Buy, Shaw, The Province of British Columbia and is noted for its excellence in online security.
When you make an online donation to The Canadian Institute for the Relief of Pain and Disability, you will be mailed a Canadian tax receipt for the total value of your contribution
We also accept cheques, which can be mailed to:
Canadian Institute for the Relief of Pain and Disability (CIRPD)
204 - 916 West Broadway Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1K7 Canada
Planned Giving Program
Planned Giving covers a range of different opportunities to make a gift to a charity - today or in the future to make a difference both for yourself and for a cause that you believe in.
Common planned gifts include:
Gifts through your Will (Bequest/Legacy),
charitable gift annuities,
charitable remainder trusts,
gifts of life insurance and
gifts of securities (stocks, bonds, mutual fund units).
Donations can be directed toward any of our current projects or given to the general fund which covers operational costs and high priority programs needing further investment. Your donation can also be made in Honour of someone who lives with pain-related suffering, or recognized as a family gift.
CIRPD would like to thank all our donors – past, present and future – for their contributions.
You can also support us by
becoming a member. You can join others
with a dedication to improving the quality of life for those living with pain and enjoy the great benefits of membership.
Links: Become a Member,